Tile Roofing Contractor in Eastern & Western Main Line
Protect your home with a roof that will last a lifetime
Superior appearance & performance. Clay tiles outperform other roofing materials and create a unique look unlike any other material.
If you’re considering re-roofing or installing a new roof, tile is a cost-effective, energy-efficient option that can last a lifetime. Here at Hynes Roofing & Siding, we offer a full range of roof tile styles and colors to match your home’s architecture and give you the exact look you want. A major benefit of clay and concrete tile roofs are the federal tax credits and state rebates that are available. We can help you take advantage of these incentives to help make your investment more affordable.
If you’re interested in tile roofing, we carry products from leading manufacturers and offer professional installation. We provide free roofing estimates in Pennslvania, so call us at 1-855-276-8334 or click below to schedule your consultation today!
Why choose tile for your re-roof or new roof project?
Concrete and clay tiles are the second most commonly used roofing product and a popular choice among homeowners in Pennslvania for roof replacement. With similar composition, both offer numerous benefits:
- Versatility: Roof tiles are manufactured in a wide variety of colors and styles, making it easy to coordinate your roof with your home’s exterior.
- Long-term durability: Tile roofs have the lowest life cycle cost of any other roofing material, according to the Tile Roofing Institute. Tile roofs that were installed centuries ago are still standing.
- Weather & fire resistance: Most clay and concrete tiles are Class A fire resistant, are designed and tested to meet 150 MPH wind speeds, and can resist damage from hailstones as large as 2-inches.
- Energy cost savings: Natural air flow under roof tiles creates a heat transfer barrier that can help provide a cooler house in the summer and a warmer house in the winter. Based on independent testing performed by the Department of Energy, tiles can cut the transfer of heat by as much as 70 percent when compared to other roofing materials such as asphalt shingles.
- Environmentally friendly: Tile roofs meet LEED and Energy Star requirements based on the life of the roofing material. Roofing tiles are not manufactured with chemical preservatives; waste from tile roofing jobs can be recycled; and the long life of a tile roof reduces the need for reroofing that can clog landfills.
- Easy to maintain: Roof tiles are individually installed, making them much easier to repair.
Get started with a free roofing estimate
Are you interested in tile roofing? If you’re replacing your existing tiles or installing a brand new roof, let us provide you with a free estimate and no-obligation consultation. To ensure the longest lasting protection, tiles should be installed by an experienced contractor like us. Hynes Roofing & Siding is your local roofing specialist serving Upper Darby, Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, Philadelphia, Bensalem, Levittown, Abington and many nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.