Make your living comfortable and affordable with high-performance replacement windows
Energy-efficient windows are two sides of same profitability coin. Not just they look attractive, they play a pivotal role in energy reduction too, helping your home to look beautiful and comfortable at the same time. You may be flabbergasted to know the fact that the old windows in your home may be a reason for big numbers in your monthly electricity bills. So, you should make sure that your replacement windows are fitted with energy-efficient features.
At Hynes Roofing & Home Improvement Contractors, we specialize in low-e glass windows whose design and technology keep your heated and cooled air at the place you want- inside your home. This feature-rich glass is compatible with any sort of frame, paving the way for number of benefits. Call us at 1-610-896-6388 and let our expert staff replace your home’s windows with energy-efficient windows quickly and effectively.
Get familiar with working of low-e glass windows
No doubt, the material of the window plays an important role in determining the energy efficiency of the replacement windows. However, the most important parameter that affects the energy efficiency is the ‘glass’ that is used. Hence, it is recommended to make use of windows with a low-e coating.
- As the name indicates, low-e glass is derived from the low-emissivity film that coats the window pane.
- It is made out of an invisible metal or metal oxide film that admits the light while redirecting heat back to its source.
- With low-e glass windows, hot summer air is kept outside, and your home’s heating is reflected back inside in the winter.
The low-e coating can result into formation of ‘soft’ or ‘hard’ coat depending upon whether it’s added during or after the manufacturing process. Out of the two, soft coat is considered to be more efficient and delicate. Your window expert Hynes Roofing & Home Improvement Contractors can help you choose the right glass for your replacement window as per your requirement.
Reasons to choose a window with a low-e coating
Till now you are familiar with the fact that low-e glass is energy efficient. But this material also offers some additional advantages:
- The low-E coating reflects heat back to its source so it helps your home stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- The coating won’t scratch off because it is applied to the inside of the glass.
- It helps protects against UV fading of any nearby furniture.
- It requires no special cleaning.
Other options and tips for efficient windows
Schedule your free in-home consultation with Hynes Roofing & Home Improvement Contractors
There are various types of replacement windows you can end up choosing, and every type will work effectively to save a lot of money and boost energy efficiency. At Hynes Roofing & Home Improvement Contractors, we offer energy-efficient windows that best suit your requirements. Call us at 1-610-896-6388 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate for window installation!